DZB central settlement simplifies the settlements between the retail and industry partners of a cooperative and guarantees punctual payment flow with more security and efficiency for all parties.
The suppliers receive guaranteed payments for the bundled invoices at fixed dates. This creates liquidity, provides planning security and supports financing.
Anyone who supplies to members of the cooperative group is therefore certain to receive payment for the delivered goods - early and in the full amount.
DZB BANK assumes 100 percent protection from receivables defaults, the entire dunning and collection process, right up to legal prosecution and thus the costs for enforcement of the receivable.
For suppliers, this means simplification and sustainable relief in bookkeeping and accounting. All invoice documents are available in bundled form in the DZB BANK Online Portal.
DZB CS - simplified processes for suppliers
- 100% del credere liability
- Guaranteed flow of liquidity
- Potential to increase sales volume
- Credit check and limit monitoring
- Savings in the dunning process
- Electronic data transfer
- Simplification in the accounts receivable area with fixed settlement dates and bundled invoices